Sunday, October 14, 2012

October already

 

Time passes fast! It is quite unbelievable that my last post was in April! Have you all wondered what is going on? Well, a lot of things have been going on. I will not bother you with all of it, but here are a few hints: PC- trouble, I pad, disappointment over blogger tools for I pad, problem with teacher using my pattern unrightfully for classes at Nordic Quilt Gathering in May (what really pissed me off!), loss of muse, long and lazy summer and autumn and the flu.

Well, there have not been much sewing going on in my sewing room lately. A few projects have been started; a few projects have been completed. The funniest thing is that I have misplaced my camera and all my photos is on my I pad and IPhone and I can’t figure out how to transfer them to this computer!

I’ll be back Smilefjes

Hugs from Nancy

1 comment:

May Britt said...

Du kommer nok i gang igjen med bloggingen etterhvert. Koselig å ha deg tilbaker her :)