Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have been tagged

Tagged fore the first time. Laila did it! Scary......
I have to tell 7 random things ...Well, here we go...

1. I love chokolate.

2. I don't like fog. Sunny days are a lot better :-)

3. I love red wine.

4. I don't drink milk.

5. I have too many UFO's. I keep them in boxes so nobody knows how many!

6. My sewingrom is not tidy.

7. I love my cat, but hate all the cats hair around the house!

Here are the rules for the tag;

Each blogger should list 7 random facts about themselves and list these rules for the tag. Next tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Leave a comment for each of the tagged on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged and to visit your blog for the ruls.

Now I am suppose to "tag" 7 more people to do the same. I'm a newbee in blogging, so I don't know that many bloggers. If you don't want to play please do not think I will be offended. I've desided to tag Nina, Sigrun, Bente, Megan, Bonnie, Inga and Hilde.

No comments: