Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas spirit

Today I had coffee for some friends at my house. Last week I made triangulare coffee placemats. I found them very handy. Can be used for placemat for flowers and in the bread basket.


As you can see, Christmas spirit is entering my house, little by little.



Every night I have been working in front of TV. I have stuffed a lot of Christmas hearts I'm giving away as presents. As you can see I have made a lot and some is going to be hanged in living room window tomorrow. Need to put ribbon on first.

DH have written a nice Christmas letter for family and friends. This evenings task is to put all of them in envelopes and put stamps on. Not bad. One more thing wiped out of my list.

Love from Nancy

4 comments:

May Britt said...

Så stilige de kuvertbrikkene dine ble. Kjempeide og lage de slik. Vaskedag på meg i dag :( ville heller sy litt...........DET skal jeg gjøre i jula

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely triagle placemates and hearts.......

Susan said...

You have such a welcoming home. I enjoy visiting you.

Klarafina said...

Hjertene er bare helt nydelige! God Jul!