Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February projects

My mom is a quilter too. She visited me last week. We had a lovely time in my sewingroom.

We experimented with this special lining fabric that shrinks to makes a texture surface depending on your sewing lines. I don't know the correct term for this lining fabric. I made this makeup purse where the heart is made of red silk and shrink fabric.


We also experimented with Paint Sticks and Angelina fibres. In addition my mom made a cellphone purse, put together at top of flanell fabrics, made some stitchery and did some X-stitching. I'm not that speedy!! LOL I made this makeup bag, quilted a tablerunner, made pattern for a spesial occasion, designed a scrap quilt in EQ 6 and made plans for a few more projects.

Hi for now.

Hugs from Nancy

No comments: