Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sick - again

Oh boy, I have been sick with pneumonia - again........


Getting better every day. Have a doctors appointment on tuesday for more testing. All tests so far indicate COAD. I am so sick of being sick!


I was in such a good sewing mood and was working serious on winning May Britts UFO challange, hi hi. Well, I have some more projects done. Just need to take some more pictures.


First of all, this is some of my guilty conscience. New addings to my allready heavy stach. I just needed some fabric medicine too.




3 comments:

May Britt said...

Fabric mecidine is a good help. Hope you recover very soon now,

Anne-Grethe said...

When I'm fresh I've many wishes, but when I'm sick I've only one: to get well....
Hope you get well soon - look forward to see your projects again.

Hanne said...

Fabric and notions shopped when you are sick are counted as medicine and bandaid :-)
Enjoy your purchases and get well very very very soon !!