Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New glasses

I normally wear contactlenses to correct my bad eyesight. Being past 50 it's not enough anymore. Yesterday I picked up my new reading/ working glasses that I have to use in addition to contactlenses. It's not easy to take a photo of my self!! How did this go??



Grrr, I look awefull!! New attempt.


Is this my best side??

Or this?? As you can see, not at my best. But my glasses looks nice and work as they should!
Today I received my custom made tags. I love them. Now I'm looking forward to work on gifts and things for Christmas. May be some patterns too.

Take care.

Hugs from Nancy

6 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Your Glasses look good I have had glasses for years cant see past the end of my nose without them LOL.
Hugs Mary.

chook said...

oh Nancy your new glasses look good
I also love your pics hehe
now wow I love your new tags
how cute
I have been thinking about getting some Higland Hen ones
I hope you have a fantastic day
hugs Beth

Ati said...

All your sides are BRA ! LOL
Love the tags too :)

merete said...

Flotte briller, da! Er ikke lett å ta bilde av seg selv (jeg må "laste" mange kan du tro!)
Og hvor har du bestilt de lekre navnelappene?

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Nancy your glasses look wonderful! How brave you are to take your pictures . . . I have tried this and promptly deleted them. I'm not a good model. I think your tags are wonderful . . . did you get them from www.fancyweaver.com? - Marlene

May Britt said...

Now both Hanne and I have ordered the name tags LOL We are so easy to be tempted LOL
Your glasses look great!!!!