Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where did the Spring go??

Spring is an unpredictable season! Just look what happend where I live. Wednesday a friend of mine and I had coffee and chat in the bench in the "sunny spot". The wether was sunny and warm. Next day it started to snow and the wind was blowing heavy. Just like a snowstorm. It kept on for two days and yesterday the sun came through again, and the landscape dressed for winter. Brrr, I want the warm wether back!



This is my beautifull pine three. A few days ago it looked like this.


Ok. I bether put some logs in the fireplace and have a warm cup og coffee ..... and some chocolate.

Hugs from Nancy

2 comments:

May Britt said...

Look like you have winter again :)
I'm so ready for spring and warm weather now.

Chookyblue...... said...

catching up on some posts and just went from your spring post to this snowy one.......lol.......it is pretty but my goodness the weather can change so dramatically so quickly.........