Friday, September 26, 2008

What I'm working on ...

I have been very buzy lately. I am preparing for Golden Shears World Championship 2008.

No no no, I am not compeeting!! This event have mostly been arranged in Australia and New Zealand. I think once in Scotland, UK. This time in Norway and Bjerkreim, a very small comunity. A lot of people have put down a lot of work to make this a successfull event. Mom and I are having a salesboot selling handcraft and patchwork items. Keep your fingers crossed! Off cause both mom and I hope to make good sales.

Yesterday I made cows and cats to cover wine bottles. I have prepared for making sheeps too, but time run out! Had a lot of fun making them. As your can see, only one cow and one cat have a face. I'm working on the rest to night.


A dear friend of mine is having a birthday next week. I have prepared a little something to be sent off tomorrow. May Britt is the one having her birthday on Tuesday. Help me make her birthday very special by leaving birthday greatings on her blog. Include a coment : Nancy told me to!


I will have no time for blogging next week, but hopefully I will taken a few photos to post.

I'll tell you more about sheeps, woolhandeling, machine shareing, blade shareing and world records. SMILE. I have an idea what's it all about, but that's it. SMILE. Don't count on me for an expert report!

Have a joyfull, playfull and sew-lovely weekend.

Hugs from Nancy

5 comments:

May Britt said...

HE HE......so that's why I am receiving mails about my birthday LOL Thank you. And a package on its way to me SMILE, thank you again.
I wish you and your mom a great time among those sheeps.

Blåbærtua said...

Så flotte vinflaske-skjulere. Likte de veldig godt. Hvor kan man få tak i mønsteret?

chook said...

oh Nancy your animals are so cute I hope you and your MUM have fun
hugs Beth

Thimbleanna said...

Those animals are adorable! I hope you and your mom have a great time!

Anna M. said...

What cute cows and cats...I love them! =)