Monday, June 29, 2009

Hot summer days

Summer is my favorit time of the year. The wether has been really nice lately. No rain at all so the garden have needed extra wather. The other day I went for a walk in my garden with my camera. So many beautifull flowers. The colors are just beatifull. Gives me great inspiration.


I love Peonys. This red one have lost its glory allready. It's the first one to bloom in the spring.





This soft pink one is in full bloom. I have several variations of pink Peonys. I bought a selection of 6 this sping, but I don't think there will bee any flowers this year.



Roses are another garden favorite. Sorry, but I don't remember names on the different kinds. This one have petals like velvet.

This is rose hip.

This is a pale yellow rose with a devine fregrence.


Tall bush roses.

But hey, who have gone for a nap in the shadow? Yes, right, Gizmo too likes to relax on the veranda.
Take care.
Hugs from Nancy

No comments: