Monday, August 10, 2009

Fast forward week

Past week have been full of surprices. My SIL and kids came to stay for a few days. I enjoyed it very much because they live far up north and I don't get to see the kids often. They are 12, 10 and 2. The 2 year old is such a sweetepie. She helped me rearrange my embroderyfloss and loved playing in my sewingroom. Her favorite was a glass of big buttons and a box of stuffed hearts. I made gymbags with name and photos on for the big kids. I forgot to take photos, but hope to get one later.


This week I get to play nurse. DH took a fall in the garden steps, playing with Gizmo. Result: three rib fractures. He does not move too fast around the house ;-). Poor thing. No golf upcomming weekend that's for sure.
My plan for this week is sew sew sew!
Stay tuned to have a peek later this week.
Hugs from Nancy

5 comments:

May Britt said...

I remember playing with buttons too when I was a child.
Poor Alf LOL Tell him not to play outside in the dark. He's to old for that LOL

Carin said...

I still love to play with buttons!

Poor DH ribs hurt so bad. Soft and gentle hugs for him.

Jeanne said...

I used to play with my Grandma's button box when I stayed there and have it now. It brings back many happy memories. Hope your DH heals quickly.

Anonymous said...

When selecting red wine, the entire year it was made is not necessarily the most important component. As the climate of any region can transform the flavour of your wine, many of the greatest wine-generating territories have reasonably constant temperature ranges. Which means that a bottle created in California in 2005 along with a jar from 2007, for example, need to style pretty comparable. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Biuyu656gy[/url]

Anonymous said...

Handling your pearly whites isn't as tough as it can seem at the beginning. Similar to with anything else, it might be overpowering to take care of one added factor. However, you merely acquired privileged, as this excellent write-up will help! The following tips forces you to a dental treatment expert and provide you with the healthy look you look for. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]matgjmny[/url]