Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thimbles Thimbles Thimbles

Look at this special thimble that Teresa got!! It's special made to fit her finger. I am having so much fun looking at all the nice thimbles. Today I want to show you two of my handpaintet thimbles.


Thimble to the left is a personal gift from A. Steen. I met her in 1999 when I went to Quilters Herritage Celebration in Lancaster. She was married to a Norweginan. Just one like this in the hole world!
Thimble to the right side is a handpaintet thimble from Arendal, the town next to where I live. Very limited numbers of this thimble! The painter is S. Greger. I love this handpaintet thimbles.
I hope there are more bloggers out there who want to sign up for Pay it Forward. I have some lovely gifts prepared!
Hugs from Nancy

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Hi Nancy! I knew you were showing your thimbles as I have you on my bloglines -- I just haven't been taking the time to comment -- sorry! Your thimbles are beautiful -- I can't believe how many you have of them!