Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Birthday Celebration

Oh boy have this last week been some week. Celebrating my 50th birthday was fun but exchausting. First guest arrived thursday 10th and last guests left today. Family and friends came from all over the country. I had a great day, no doubt.

May Britt came from Elverum to help DH with the arrangement. She was a great help. She set the tables beautifull with ivy and red roses. We had songs and speeches. I also got a reward! Sissel, May Britt and some other quilty friends have me the Black Belt of Shopping Award. I was so honoured and wore it proudly the hole evning :-) DH was proud too, he surely felt I deserved it! Hi hi hi.


The honor also came with a diploma. I need to frame it and hang it in my sewingrom.


Thanks to all of you who left greatings in my blog. I was so surprised. I guess Hanne had some doing there SMILE. Thanks again to all who made my day so special to me.

Hugs from Nancy

4 comments:

May Britt said...

We had a great week together, and you really deserved the "Black belt of shopping award"

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy belated 50th Birthday, sounds like you had a wonderful time...thanks so much for dropping by my blog...

Bjørg said...

Gratulerer med 50 års dagen! Velkommen etter.

Thimbleanna said...

You are just adorable Nancy! What a super fun idea for the black belt -- I can think of a few US friends who need that too. Happy Belated Birthday!!!