Friday, July 18, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio - 2008

Sipiweskequilts have passed this award on to me. Thank you so much.



The five brilliant bloggers I have choosen to pass this awad on to are:


May Britt at Abyquilt who is a dear friend and a great stitcher and quilter. She got me going in blogland. SMILE


Linda at All Stitched up who have nice swaps going and makes a lot of nice things.


Jane at Sew Create it who have been on my list since I starded blogging.


Anna at Thimbleanna who also have been om my list for a long time. I simply fell in love with her blog banner! Just look at all those beautifull thimbles!


Hanne at Hannes Quilt Corner who is always a great inspiration with her work and to chat with.


Enjoy your award and pass it on to blogger you feel deserve this award. It's great if you can make five.


Hugs from Nancy


2 comments:

May Britt said...

Thank you dear Nancy :)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thank you...I'm touched!