Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teddy Bears

I love Teddy Bears! Some time ago I bought theese books with Teddy Bears applique and stitcheries. The books are by Lynette Anderson. Today I received a letter from Lynette with stitcherypattern for the Norwegian flag for the "All my Bears" quilt. This quilt is to be one of ny next projects. Thank you so much, Lynette.

My sewingmachine is at the repaire shop. No fuzz, I have another one if I get the urge to do some machine sewing. I am working on Bea's BOM. Made 3, 10 to go.

Hugs from Nancy

3 comments:

May Britt said...

Of course it had to be a book with bears SMILE SMILE

Lise in Norway said...

Teddy bears are so cute. You have not try to make a real teddy bear then...I have seen some and they are awesome

Hanne said...

Those lovely books I do have too :-)
Including the flag from Lynette.