Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekly focus on project

I visited May Britt’s blog and discovered her new challenge. Her challenge is to plan on Mondays every week what project to focus on. It looks like a very good idea for me too. Looking back I realize that I am working on too many projects at the time. I’m simply wasting a lot of good stitching time by doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that almost daily. I definitely need to be more effective in my work.  

So, this is the projects I will focus on this week. In my sewing room I have a girls quilt on my worktable. The top is done, but I need to do some appliqué on the top border.

Girls quilt

As a handy work in front of the TV I have this little redwork project going on. I hope to finish it this week.

Two brown chickens

Hugs from Nancy

3 comments:

May Britt said...

This is the way to go :)
I will check on you doing just these projects LOL

May Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siddis back home said...

Så mye fint du har på bloggen din. Ha et flott kreativt år!