Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pink October/ Oktober Rosa

Some weeks ago I signed up for a charity to raise money for breast cancer research. I don't know yet what to make for the auction on e-bay. A scrap quilt would be perfect now that I'm working on stach-redusing projects :-) But, can I make it in time for the auction?


Today I have been to my annual mammography. I suffer weeks in advance! I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000. I did not have to remove my breast, but had some good doses of radiation. My breast is totaly "cooked" and will probably never be normal again. My ribs are hurting and cracking just by a good sneeze. But Hey, I'm alive!

Hugs from Nancy

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

My fingers crossed for a good appointment for you! Not fun for sure.

dutchcomfort said...

I’m sorry to read you were diagnosed with breastcancer. I had breast-surgery two years ago, but I was very lucky to be diagnosed with a non-malignant cyst. My fingers are crossed for you!! When is the E-bay auction?

oktoberrosa said...

heisann, - jeg har da lest denne får, men kom ikke så langt at jeg la inn en kommentar. I disse dager blir det bare *klem*, stor *klem*
merete