Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Do not touch!

Easter holidays was mostly used to get on track with all incomming payments from participants for Norwegian Quiltassociation annual meeting and celebrating of 20th anniversary. No sewingtime. You probably know how it is when you don't get any time to sew, abstinence syndrome... Well, the only medicine working is to dive in to that pile of fabric and start a project! Norwegian Quiltassociation wanted small quilts saying : "Do not touch" as an anniversary gift from members. This is my gift.





It is still snowing a bit. I'm stuck in the house. DH left for Singapore yesterday. He prepared the car for summer before leaving! Who stupid was that! Now I can not use the car. To much snow in the roads, and I can not get out of the carport. I'm not up to manual labor removing snow! I really don't have to get out of the house untill friday - smile. Hopefully the sun have taken care of most of the snow by than.



Hugs from Nancy

4 comments:

May Britt said...

Ikke rør ble kjempestilig :)

Thimbleanna said...

Have fun snowed in Nancy! I'd love to have a few days where I was forced to stay in the house. I love your little don't touch quilt too!

Inger said...

Dette ble virkelig flott. Håper du har muligheten til å komme deg litt ut da, selv om dere har fått noe sne. Ha ei riktig fin helg.

Hilde C. said...

Så flott den er :-) Jeg håper ikke du blir innesnødd for lenge :-)