Friday, April 11, 2008

DH's gifts from Singapore

DH went to Singapore for a business trip after Easter Holiday. When he returned I had already left for our Annual Quilt meeting. He is a nice hubby and braught back thise goodies for me.
The fabric packs is collections of fq's so I just had to open them to show you. Smile.

I don't have any specific plans for this fabric collection, but I'm sure they will come to good use.

I am enjoying time in my sewingroom to destress from last weekend. A friend dropped by to day for a cup og coffee. She brought a wonderfull book: 5.500 Quilt blocks Designs by Maggie Malone. I just have to buy that book! You know what that means?? ;-) Yes, shopping on the internet again.

Hugs from Nancy

2 comments:

May Britt said...

Lycky you!!!! He is so kind going on fabricshopping on his business trip.

Tonje said...

How nice of your hubby to bring such lovely gifts!