Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring

Passing week my sewingroom have been abandoned. Not a single sting done, not by sewingmachine nor by hand. I have been working in my garden fixing and rearranging. I love springtime. This guy in orange fuhr also love spring.







Just to show a bit of my garden.





Giwe aways are in the mail for all except Carol. She have not contacted me with her snail mail.

So Carol - to clame your prize you have to contact me SASP.



Catch your breath for a new week.



Hugs from Nancy

5 comments:

Doina said...

I like your garden!

Susan said...

Nancy, I know exactly how Spring can come between you and sewing. It is happening here and I believe next week I will be out in the garden. I love your garden on the slope.

May Britt said...

I love your beutiful garden og know how it will be in full bloom. Hope I will be able to see in this summer too :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Your garden looks beautiful!

Anne-Grethe said...

Kjempefin hage med steinbed. Regner med det krever mye tid å gjøre klart for blomstring og etterhvert holde rent for ugras og utøy (snegler etc.). Håper du får tid til å sitte ute med noe håndsøm og beundre en praktfull blomsterflora...