Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's going on

What is it with this cat? Squeezing lims and tail togheter on top off one of my projectboxes. Does he miss me working on some project in my sewingroom?
I do what ever I can to please my cat :-)


A long time ago I found an Australian magazine showing a scrap project I fell in love with. On monday we had a meeting makeing charity quilts and I wanted to start on this project. Than I could not find the magazine with this project. I just started out of memory. I'm going to make 16 blocks like this to make a lapquilt. Great way to use scraps.

Not long ago I ordred some books from Amazon.com.
This book have some great patterns using 2 1/2 inch strips. I just have to try some of those patterns. But when I don't know. I wish for more hours in a day. I did not help making the Quilters Watch :-)
Just a couple of weeks left to the Nordic Quiltfestival in Gotenburg, Sweeden.
Take care.
Hugs from Nancy


3 comments:

siv hege said...

I like your cat. He reminds me of my grandparents old cat. I have two cats and a kitten. Gærne Katte (Crazy Cat) is really scitzo. He runs around my feet, longing for a cuddle, but can`t stand being touched. Go figure!

Siv Hege

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Cute cat! I wish I had one to keep me company. Love the idea for the strippy scraps. I have some of those and I've been wondering what to do with them and you've inspired me...I know just what to do now...thanks :o)

digi doodles said...

Nice blogg thanks for posting