Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shop hop with May Britt

Yesterday May Britt went back to Elverum.  We had a great time!  Offcause we had a Shop hop to quilt shops in my area.  First we went to Meretes Ateliér, my local quilt shop.  Then we went to Lydia in Vennesla.

This is May Britt and Lillian.  Lillian is the shop owner.

 Lydias Quiltshop

This is a really nice shop and I left with a bag full of goodies.

Innkjøp Lydia

Next shop to visit was Kreativ Quilt in Kristiansand.  This is a great shop too.  This is Lise and me.  Lise is one of the shop owners.

P1010011

I did not leave empty handed from this shop neither.  In addition Lise had some great tips about shopping clothes….

Innkjøp Kreativ Quilt 

We also went to Arendal where we visited QuilTe’n.  I did not bring my camera, but I’m sure May Britt will post photos from the shop.  This is what I brought home from QuilTe’n.

fabrics from QuilTe'n

At the time I’m collecting different Japanese fabric from Lecien line to make a Queen size bed quilt.

We also visited another shop in Arendal selling quiltfabrics, Sybutikken.  There I found some excellent neutral fabrics for backgrounds.

soft coloured background fabrics

As you can see, we had a great time shopping more than fabrics. 

Take care.

Hugs from Nancy

5 comments:

May Britt said...

Thanks for bringing me to all these wonderful quiltshops. We had a great time.

Stina Blomgren said...

Wonderful shopping and so much fun you to seemed to have had.. friends sure are a blessing!!! :o)

Merete said...

Så mange flotte quiltebutikker dere har vært innom. Skulle gjerne ha vært med på denne "shop hopen":-)

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely shopping..........the shop looks good too.........

2ne said...

Så koselig å se bilder fra butikkene jeg pleier og reise innom de gangene vi er i Lillesand :-) Det gir meg gode minner - vil tro dere hadde en flott tur.