Sunday, October 18, 2009

Show and tell

Our monthly quiltmeeting is held 2nd wednesday every month. So, last wednesdag I went to meet my fellow quilters. I forgot the meeting in september. This meeting had Log Cabin as a focus. As your can see, a lot of different log cabin technics. Every meeting have a show and tell section too:-)

show and tell Log cabin display

Fun to see all the different ways to use Log Cabin. Small strips, wide strips, off center, crazy log cabin, different colour variations and combinations.

Log cabinLog cabin 2

One of our local quiltshops had brought some fabrics and sewingrelated stuff for sale. The shop have a good selection of Japanese fabrics. They also do long arm Quilting.

Quilten på lappemøte Japanese fabrics 1 Japanese fabrics 2

This is a BOM they sell kits for.

BOM

I have some work going on in my sewingroom. Yesterday I was sewing a lot. I finished a makeup purse from a kit. Also stitched nametag and roses for my Stitchers Angel. I’m also working on a pattern for a tabelrunner with stitchery blocks. As the evening light got poor and I realized I had to turn the lamps on, I diskovered a big Boo Boo. Today I have to undo to complete rows!Not fun at all. I might put it on my list for tomorrow instead.

Hugs from Nancy

1 comment:

2ne said...

Ser ut som en flott show and tell - gøy når man kan se hva andre driver med også :-)