Thursday, December 24, 2009

Advent gifts

May Britt, Hanne and Bente have spoiled me with advent gifts.  This is what I received from them Third Sunday in Advent.

IMG_1966 

Last sunday in  Advent I receiced a beautifull tin from May Britt, a cute note pad from Hanne and a lovely makeup pouch from Bente.

Advent presents

My mom and I also excange adventgifts.  We do 24 days and I will post a separate post about her Calendar gifts.

I’m sorry I have not been good on blogging in December.  Life does not go as planned allways.

My dear MIL passed away December 20th after being hospitalized on and off for allmost one year.  She passed away peacefully at the age of 91.  Peace bee with her memory.

Hugs from Nancy

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

sorry to hear the passing of your MIL..........