Monday, February 22, 2010

Olympics and Cinnemon rolls

 

Inspired by Anne-Grethe I made Olympic cinnemon rolls today. However, mine does not look as good as Anne-Grethe’s. The taste is delicious so nothing wrong with the taste. DH love both the Olympic Games and Cinnamon rolls.

OL snurrer

Focus this week:

- Main focus will be texting a new pattern. I need to have it done by this weekend.

- I also work on appliqué kitchen curtains to match table runner from previous post.

- Some Redwork stitchery to match finished framed redwork stitchery.  I ran out of DMC 498 so I started a new stitchery today. Something I have drawn for a new pattern.

Hugs from Nancy

4 comments:

Anne-Grethe said...

Så flott at du lot deg inspirere. OL-snurrene ser virkelig kjempegode ut. De pleier å gjøre stor lykke i heimen både blant store og små. Noen ganger sløyfer jeg pensling og perlesukker og har på melisglasur ved servering. Gleder meg til å se ditt nye mønster.

Michelle said...

Skuff.... vi vil også ha kanelboller... De så kjempegode ut.

AMIT said...

So you love this rolls its yummy right?

indian classified site

Kabob Recipes said...

Nice post thanks ffor sharing