Sunday, July 11, 2010

The winner is……

A surprise visit this morning made it impossible for me to keep my blogging plans. Sorry about that.

Drum rolls please!

The winner is:

random number

Post nr. 15 is ………… Jette

Congratulation!

So please Jette, e-mail your address to me.

For those off you that did not win. You will have a second chance. I was so overwhelmed by the response so I have decided to do a second drawing tomorrow evening. Yes it’s a special day, my birthday.

Hugs from Nancy

9 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations Jette! And Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Grethe said...

Happy Birthday to you tomorrow:-) Special day July 12th as my DH has his birthday too. We are having a meal at the Opera restaurant,but of course he does not know yet!!
Congrats to Jette for winning.
Happy Quilting!

chook said...

congrats to Jette and Nancy sending you very special Happy Birthday wishes to you from Australia
hugs Beth

Scottish Nanna said...

Congrats Jette. I hope you have A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Plenty of cake and goodies.

Scottish Nanna said...

oops The Birthday Wisher are for you Nancy.

marina said...

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a lovely day!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Happy Birthday to you from Des Moines, Iowa USA! Carolyn

Sølvis blog said...

Gratulerer med dagen Nancy!

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Stort TILLYKKE :-)