Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hallo

It is great to be back on track!

My absent from my blog have many reasons. I don't really need to go in to it all, but pneumonia, fractured rib and wedding might explain a bit. Yes, DS1 married his girlfriend mid February. Not on Valentines Day, but the day before. They married on their 10th anniversary as sweetharts.

My quilting muse got a bit lost i all the happenings, but now I'm back on track (I think). I have in the past months finished a few projects.

This quilt is a belated birthday gift for DS1 and his girl. They spent 3 weeks in April 2010 traveling Japan. I finished the quilt before I knew they planned to marry in February.




My oldest SIL had her 70th birthday in December. I made this quilt for her.



Most of all I have enjoyed the company of Gizmo and Zappa through my health issues.





Have a nice week end.
Hugs from Nancy

5 comments:

May Britt said...

Soo good to see you blogging again. The japanese quilt is so beautiful. Keep on sewing and blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Flott at du er tilbake på bloggen. har savnet deg her. Nydelig teppe du har laget til bryllupet.
Hilsen Astri

2ne said...

Du for noen lekre tepper. Det japanske tepper blir en utrolig flott gave :-)

Sissel H.S said...

Kjekt å lese bloggen din igjen :-)

Sigrun said...

Så godt du er på beina igjen. Lekkert teppe du har sydd.