Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More UFO's and WISP's

As I have decided to carry on January goalds to finish UFO's and WISP's I have my sewingtime filled up. However, my mind seams to work on its own, and new projects are popping out inbetween LOL. In my quilt group I am called a "Toppers lady". Guess why LOL. I definitly should consentrate on smaller projects. But, i love to try out block patterns and love scrap quilts. My stach is fit for lap and queen size quilts and not miniatures.......

This table runner is a result of one of my block try-outs. The block pile is here.

This is my next project. Doing some rearranging in my sorted scrap boxes this one came to the surface. This is 2 inch half square triangleblocks leftovers from my millenium quilt. Hmm, this box have been hiding for a few years........ I have alredy started working on this project. An idea took form just looking in the box so I made layout planning in EQ6.

To night I am giving a class in Photo Transfere. My class was a tryout in my local quilt shop and turned out really popular. I am so pleased. I allways put a lot of work in making documentation for my classes. My students love it.

Tomorrow I'm off to Lørenskog (near Oslo) to give classes in my RW Sewing tote kit. This have been my most populare class ever.


Ok. I better get started on some house work to earn some sewingtime LOL.

Hi for now. Nancy

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of nice sewing here........

Inger said...

Flotte ting du har laget. Jeg synes det stitcheryet bare er helt nydelig. Ha ei fin helg.

Thimbleanna said...

Boy Nancy, you're making great progress! I can see why the class for your sewing tote is so popular -- it's really cute!