Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new morning - with snow

Peeking out the bedroom window this morning I for sure wanted to crawl back in to bed. Wet and heavy snow is falling. Absolutly not my favorit wether. As you can see, a true blue morning.




Time to cheer up!

Anne-Grethe have kindly awardet med this award. Thank you Anne-Grethe.

The rules for this award is:

1. The receiver is to copy the award button to his/her blog.
2. Link to who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to each nominees.
5. Leave message at the nominees blog.

I will pass this award to some of the bloggers I follow on a regular bases:
Bea (Capricorn Quilt), Anna (Around the Quilt Block), Beth (Highland Hen), Anna (Thimbleanna), Megan (Will Work for Fabric), Finn (Pieces from my scrapbag) and Pam (My Creative Mind)

Hugs from Nancy

3 comments:

Bea said...

Thanks for your award. I´m very happy about it! I´ll give it to all quilt bloggers in the world - they are all so creativ and friendly.
Happy quilting
Bea

Anna M. said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored that you chose me as a recipient. This is my first blog award and I'm excited to pass it along! Thanks again...hugs to you! =)

Thimbleanna said...

Thanks Nancy for the award -- you're such a sweetie! And I can't believe how busy you've been with your WISP's -- they all look great! Any way we can talk you into joining the signature swap? We'd LOVE to have someone from Norway participate! (Anna M. is in it too!)