Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Weekend !

I had a great time at the Norwegian Quilters Association annual meeting. This is from my class on Sunday. Unfortunatly I forgot to take photos from my class on Saturday. I guess I was nervious :-)



The Quilt Show had a lot of beautifull quilts. Would you like to have a look at the winners in the competetions?

I did have som time for shopping too.

Some new type of wadding for stitchery, Fast2Fuse, Valedona for testing (? not sure of the name), printer paper with quilted borders, new rotary cutter, buttons, Clover biasmaker and wire heart for quilt hanging.


I also found some books and patterns that just had to come with me back to my sewingroom :-)



And ofcause some fabrics. I don't have a plan for this investments, but nice for my stach.


I have more to show you :-) In my next post. I need to have a break now.
Hugs from Nancy

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely shopping at the meeting......

Simone de Klerk said...

You brought home some lovely things! How nice to fill your home with.

Sølvis blog said...

WOW som du fikk shoppa da!