Monday, March 16, 2009

New Table cloth

I am very happy to show you my new table cloth. My first finished project in March. The quilting caused me a lot of trouble. I desided to do free motion flower petals in the flower. The thread I picked was a shiny varigated blue thread and it looked lovely. But boy did I have a hard time quilting with it. The thread was breaking all the time. I became so frusterated. After finishing the flowers middle, I got fed up and changed to another blue plain thread.


This is a detail of the flowers and quilting.


My plan for work in progress i not always the best. I tend to jump from project to project. Even starting new once inbetween. From one of my UFO boxes I have picked out a ten year old project. Jepp, I have been working on it on end off for ten years, I'm sure. It's a Hexagon scrap quilt.
Have a great day
Hugs from Nancy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your table cloth looks fantastic. Sometimes things give you hard time, but it work out very well.

Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful Nancy -- I love the pretty, fresh blue!

May Britt said...

Oh it is so beutiful. Love the colour choice. You done a great job.
Do you really have UFO*S hehehe

Jeanne said...

Your new table cloth is so pretty! It looks wonderful on your table.