Saturday, January 5, 2008

Winter in my area

Just have to show you some wether pictures. Normaly we get some snow in time for Christmas. This winter we did not. But boy did the wether turn yesterday. All this snow fell yesterday and last night. And it's still snowing! This is what my bedroom window looked like this morning. Our bedroom is on 2nd floor.


Our kind neighbour have already paid a visit with his snowrotarycutter (or is it rotary snowcutter. What ever, the name is a bit funny relating to my line of interes :-) !)




This is what I see looking through my sewingroom window.


Well, this is an excelent opertunity to stay inside and sew all day :-)

Love from Nancy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is just so pretty, but it looks soooooo cold...brrrr. A Good idea to stay indoors.