Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm done!

First WISP is finished. The red and gold tablerunner/ centerpiece is quilted with gold thread and binded. It is 2,4 meter long ( ca. 94 "). This WISP challange is an excelent challange to get my butt moving and get some serious stitching done! Thank you, May-Britt!


This is my lovely Christmas tablecloth. Nobody noticed that it had no binding, Hi hi. Today I have put the binding on and make the handstitching to the back a "in front of TV" project. About 8 meters (315 ") around.


I will start working on next project tomorrow. Remember this quilttop? I have decided to put borders on to make a double bedspred. I have bought the fabric. Can I finish it all in January? Visit me and have a look how it works out.


Love from Nancy

4 comments:

May Britt said...

Great!!
So your beautiful log cabin was on the table all christmas without a binding LOL

Chookyblue...... said...

I am sure you can do it.........goodluck

Anonymous said...

Lovely projects ! The green triangles one especially caught my eyes and will be this morning's quilt lesson to me : two colors quilts are so beautiful !
THANKS for showing, Nancy !

I'm aiming to work on my January selected WISP, this afternoon and evening. Wish me luck ! ("the best laid plans...") :>)

Hugs & smiles to you,
NADINE

Hanne said...

Your Log Cabin table cloth looks very very good - also without the binding :-)